Description du poste
Imagine new horizons….
Are you passionate about building relationships with customers and helping them succeed? Do you thrive on creating engaging content and driving user engagement? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
At GEOVIA, we provide end-to-end digital solutions focusing on the intersection of natural resources, infrastructure and urban planning. We empower a diverse community of geoscientists, earth engineers, and urban planners to make informed decisions that balance economic, environmental, and social considerations, ensuring the responsible use and development of the earth’s resources.
We are looking for a User Advocacy Marketing Specialist to join our team and take our user advocacy program to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that promote user and champions success stories, and manage our user communities and champions program. You will work closely with our users to understand their needs and goals, create engaging content, and help them achieve success using our innovative software solutions.
As a User Advocacy Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate and dedicated cross-functional team to develop and execute the marketing campaigns that drive user engagement and retention. You will also be responsible for tracking and analyzing the success of our user advocacy programs, and using that data to continuously improve our programs and processes.
The ideal candidate for this role is a creative thinker with a passion for building relationships and empower our users. You should have experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns, as well as experience working with customers in a B2B and B2C environments. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and help transform our industry through our users, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team as a User Advocacy Marketing Specialist.
What will your role be?
- User Engagement: Monitor public, private, and secret user communities to build brand knowledge, awareness and roles adoption: define user segments and editorial publishing calendar, develop and curate content and activities (user testimonies, brand content, webinars, events participation), monitor discussions, postings, and trends within the communities. Manage editorial calendar to ensure timely content production appropriate for the user communities (webinars, newsletters, posts). Interlock with the brand’s Offer Marketing and Communication teams to establish an optimal user touch point and engagement strategy while aligning to brand key messages and priorities. Ensure brand contribution and participation at user events.
- User Loyalty: Define and implement a brand user loyalty / champion program to strengthen their loyalty to the Brand and to build sustainable user references and testimonials. Animate user champions with compelling activities and content. Report on user champion activities. Interview user champions and produce champion stories. Encourage user champion community contributions, event participation, and mentoring of new users. Organize advisory boards to collect and leverage user feedback on the methodologies and user experience of Processes and Roles.
- User Testimonials: Produce and review customer stories, testimonials, interviews showcase usage, value, inspiration. Develop and manage a library of useful quotes, metrics, case studies.
- User Adoption and Success: Understand user motivations, needs, beliefs, issues, why they aren’t adopting, causes for drop-off, and opportunities for improvement. Continually develop and apply knowledge of the vast portfolio of platform roles and how they can be used to create value for our clients. Create user success paths and content planning to support user adoption. Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Customer success organizations to drive user success. Propose new ideas and enhancements needed to achieve user adoption and success goals.
The challenges ahead
- User Engagement: Create and execute an editorial calendar for our communities that drives traffic to our user community; plan, schedule, and budget our Brand user events’ plan; report on user community’s KPI (key performance indicators) and KAI (key activities indicators).
- User Loyalty: Plan and execute our Champions Program & activity reports; create and produce a series of Champions testimonials, interviews and stories; coordinate our advisory board actions, feedback, summaries, and follow up.
- User Testimonials: Create and produce our user testimonial videos, interviews, references, use cases, quotes, metrics, and case studies.
- User Adoption and Success: Contribute to validate user profiles and journeys maps highlighting business challenges, product hurdles and adoption/success gates; contribute to map user success paths and user adoption plans for key brand roles, including best practice documents, webinars, presentation and blog posts; help create playbooks for our portfolio and role implementation, adoption and success; coordinate knowledge sharing dashboards to share the impact of adoption and success.
Your key success factors?
• +7 years marketing experience, knows how to create content that engages users resulting in measurable user engagements • Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills • Experience working with technology in heavy industries like mining, infrastructure or construction is highly desirable • Deep understanding of how a product is used by different levels of users across their user journey • Excellent teamwork skills • Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and portfolio management is especially important • Background in cloud-based or SaaS enterprise solution implementation, adoption and/or customer success. • Knowledge of processes from pre-sales through to purchase, and onboarding through to renewal • Skills: Communicate with users, analyze community needs, provide multimedia & written content, presenting to others, caring about people, customer focus, detail focus, positive attitude. • Fluency in English language is a must • If you have 4 of these skills & experience, apply today!