Description du poste
Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and collaborate with a diverse team of technology enthusiasts? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
Behind every good product, there is a great story. Our simulation users are often the heroes of these stories. SIMULIA marketing specialists play a key role in connecting and motivating our users to help them better leverage simulation to power innovation.
Reporting into the global SIMULIA Brand Marketing team as a Brand Marketing Specialist, the main part of your role will be to support our marketing efforts in the EuroWest region, mainly France and Spain, through general marketing activities, event support, social media activities and more. You will work closely with local sales teams and collaborate with colleagues globally who work on similar projects for other regions and Dassault Systèmes brands.
You will also have an opportunity to support SIMULIA’s global social media strategy, working with the global SIMULIA Brand Marketing team to identify opportunities to promote SIMULIA events and stories at a local level.
• This position requires a motivated, enthusiastic marketer who can execute with minimal direction and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Share brand messages through multi-touch marketing programs, including events, advertising, social and digital communications (brand website pages, communities, social media, webinars) in line with Corporate guidelines
• Event Management (in person & virtual): Project lead and execute SIMULIA-sponsored events and sponsorship of 3rd party events (securing contracts, booth builds, tracking attendance, leads etc.)
• Collaborate with internal teams including Industry, Brand, local sales and marketing teams to define annual marketing plans and strategies focused on the targeted audience and business driver analytics
• Digital Marketing: Support SIMULIA regional focused digital marketing initiatives, e.g. Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities, webinars, social media and other local marketing support
• Help drive SIMULIA’s global social media efforts to the local level
Your Key Success Factors:
• Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Business or Technology, Masters in Communications or Marketing preferred
• 3-4 years experience in a general marketing role, including event support, digital marketing and social media, preferably in a high-tech corporate environment
• Thorough understanding of marketing principles
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
• Comfortable communicating in English and French
• Proactive, enthusiastic, team-focused, and collaborative mindset
• Some local & international travel may be required
Please submit your application in English.