Description du poste
Additional Locations: N/A
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Purpose of the role
This is an instrumental role to elevate our multichannel strategy to next level acting as the link between EMEA and countries to achieve flawless execution of a divisional key strategic priority. This role will coordinate planning, adaptation and implementation of EMEA and local multichannel campaigns at cluster and country level, supporting EMEA product marketing and country marketing teams to develop best customer journeys and channel mix, leveraging all capabilities for optimized ROI, customer experience and ensuring qualified lead follow up by the local commercial team.
Location – Voisins- le-Bretonneux
- Enhance our multichannel capabilities and support the change management for digital transformation
- Orchestrate planning, design and execution of EMEA customer journeys and local multichannel campaigns to accelerate customers through the sales funnel
- Drive social media activities for local market to increase awareness and customer engagement
- Contribute to prepare annual multichannel marketing plan partnering with cluster business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives
- Coordinate with countries what EMEA initiatives to onboard vs. to adapt and localize
- Provide follow-up guidelines to sales being in country QBR to ensure closed loop sales and marketing (CLSM) accountability for leads & opportunities
- Analyze KPIs & improve overall campaigns ROI
- Provide visibility to all internal stakeholders about campaigns progress and achievement
- Facilitate content localization and regulatory approval
- Leverage customer data & insight across sales & marketing, from digital & F2F touchpoints, thanks to new capabilities (SC, Marketing Cloud, CDP)
What we are looking for
- Senior professional with marketing background with multichannel program/campaign design, development and oversight experience. Medical device/ Healthcare experience is preferred
- Experience in a complex, cross-functional, global fast-paced commercial environment
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams in a matrix environment
- Demonstrate project and resource management competencies by developing, monitoring and proactively managing project plans, budget, resources including external vendors, and timelines to ensure goals are achieved.
- Drive excellence in business partnerships by building and broadening strategic relationships with stakeholders and key influencers; facilitate networking of team members; bring together diverse perspectives to improve results.
- Fluency in English and French
Requisition ID: 557243
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!