Senior Marketing Associate | Cybersecurity | Forensic & Litigation Consulting
Description du poste
About the Opportunity
Our Cybersecurity practice has an immediate opening for a Senior Marketing Associate. This individual will be part of a wider global team and will assist in the tactical execution of an integrated marketing plan and will support related efforts such as campaigns, programmes and activities.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of marketing activities and grow your career. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, driven to improve process, highly detail oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited to help build our global marketing function. The Associate will work directly with the Marketing team to deliver an integrated marketing approach, build brand awareness and drive revenue. As part of the hiring process, qualified candidates will be required to participate in a timed skills assessment.
The Marketing Associate role will include but is not limited to:
• Develop and build out marketing process and programmes, such as events and sponsorships or content generation, to support the marketing strategy.
• Execute internal and external, integrated marketing campaigns accurately and on-time.
• Support events, conferences and sponsorship opportunities (both virtual and in-person) from contract execution and project planning to post-event follow-up.
o Research speaking opportunities and sponsorships and vet against criteria to determine expected lead generation, brand awareness, and general investment value.
o Coordinate internally with marketing teams and consulting professionals as well as external vendors, conference organisers, etc.
o Plan and manage logistics for a spectrum of events, including internal and pro-bono presentations, FTI-hosted dinners and networking events, law firm and client events and large, industry conferences.
o Prepare pre-event target outreach, presentation talking points and materials, and run-of-show summaries.
o Manage post-event communications and debrief with attending professionals for feedback, leads, and opportunities.
• Maintain calendar of events and track due dates and deliverables.
• Track and analyse marketing ROI of events, conferences and sponsorships; apply learnings for future marketing opportunities.
• Support high value pursuits, including the development of PowerPoint pitch materials, proposals and RFPs.
• Draft and coordinate the production of print/online marketing materials, such as brochures, service sheets, case studies, etc.
• Proactively initiate, draft, and coordinate award submissions.
• Conduct independent research on industry trends and target accounts to inform marketing messaging.
• Liaise with marketing teams in other segments and regions to ensure messaging consistency and collaboration on marketing opportunities.
• Manage consistency in branding by ensuring marketing materials and assets are aligned with brand guidelines.
• Obtain legal and other corporate required approvals prior to publishing of articles, news releases, etc.
• Assist with operational and administrative needs.
How You’ll Grow
• Actively participate in building Cybersecurity’s marketing function, implement process improvement strategies, and directly demonstrate impact.
• Gain experience in a wide variety of marketing and campaign related activities from events to digital marketing.
• Actively help position and build FTI Consulting’s brand in the Cybersecurity marketplace to drive long term revenue growth.
• Gain industry knowledge and work with subject matter experts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field from a Business School, University or equivalent
• Excellent verbal, written communication, proofreading skills and ability to synthesize complex topics to be relatable and engaging.
• Comfortable working in a fast-moving team seeking hyper-growth.
• Passionate about learning from data and outcomes to deliver value.
• Strong organization, prioritization and follow-up/follow-through.
• Strong orientation to detail.
• Ability to comprehend internal and external marketing needs.
• Driven to proactively build and improve process.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office .
• This role may require travel to clients and FTI offices.
• Fluent in English
• Experience with project management.
• Event and/or conference sponsorship planning and execution experience desired.
• Basic knowledge of graphic design is preferred, including Photoshop, InDesign
• Knowledge of SharePoint, WordPress and email management platforms (Eloqua) and client relationship systems (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
• Experience managing with outside creative agencies and vendors.
• Other languages would be an asset for example Spanish/German.
Writing sample required. The sample can be an article, blog post, op-ed, press release, newsletter, or other original content.