Description du poste
At ST, we are 48,000 creators and manufacturers of microelectronic technologies. As an independent component manufacturer, we collaborate with 200,000 customers and thousands of partners. Together with them, we design and create products, solutions and ecosystems that respond to their challenges and opportunities, and the need to contribute to a more sustainable world. Our cutting-edge technologies enable smarter mobility, more efficient energy and power management, and large-scale deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G.
The General Purpose Microcontroller Subgroup (GPM) is the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products. GPM continues to assert its ambition in the ultra-low power market. This Sub-Group continues to innovate and provide the solutions of tomorrow.
You are motivated, passionate, come and join our teams of engineers at the forefront of their fields.
You will join the STM32 Marketing team. You will be responsible for Business development in the scope of ultra-low power STM32 Series. It includes below activities:
· Understand positioning of ST products and solutions within the assigned market segment
· Understand customers applications at system level by location, by sub segment
· Gather intelligence on market trends, customer needs, competitive positioning, & technology advancements.
· Define new ultra-low power platforms/products (roadmap)
· Responsible to set worldwide pricing strategy
· Drive and coordinate product business development by working closely with regional marketing, Sales and distribution channels
· Manage event and other demos targeting specific application or vertical
· Consider and implement measures to grow ST’s STM32 ultra-low power business
· Provide marketing package to regional marketing and distribution
· Work closely with the applications and support team to keep the product solution up to date with market trend evolution
· A minimum of 5 years product marketing experience involving technical skills
· Strong communication/presentation, analytical skills.
· Interpersonal skills & team orientation.
· Must have problem solving skills
· Strategic skills to identify marketing opportunities and trends as well as tactical pragmatic marketing implementation skills.
· Strong understanding of the technical customer need and product application
· Technical knowledge and experience of MCU
· Ability to travel.
Europe, France, Rousset
Education level required
5 – Master degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date