Description du poste
Withings revolutionized connected health by launching the world’s first Wi-Fi scale in 2009. Our award-winning ecosystem includes beautifully designed, easy to use connected devices for monitoring blood pressure, weight, activity, sleep, temperature, and more.
Now our devices are used for preventive health and weight-loss programs, telehealth and remote patient monitoring, and clinical studies. They are the key enabling technologies which support our partners’ strategies by accurately and reliably providing the data & metrics they need in order for their programs to be successful.
Withings is looking for its future Product Marketing Manager.
At a crossroad between product, marketing & sales, you are responsible for introducing new Withings products or enhancing an existing product by communicating the product’s value to the consumer public.
As the ‘voice of the consumer’, you will develop advanced knowledge of our competitors, the market and our user targets. Working closely with the Product Managers, you will be involved in the product roadmap creation and will create clear & sharp value proposition and positioning. You will work closely with the sales & marketing team by co-creating impacting go-to-market plans and will work to drive product adoption and advocacy.
This position is key in the organization and we expect someone who brings his/her own vision and product marketing expertise to grow the function.
What you’ll work on:
1- Product strategy
- Lead user researches to gather in-depth knowledge of our targets
- Create in-depth personas based on user research & competitive intelligence
- Define product concepts with a clear value proposition & positioning
- Ensure & test the viability of product concept with a proof of concept
- Create category management to maximize consistency & business efficiency
- Define messaging per target
- Lead the assets development strategy with clear objectives per asset to maximize ROI and ensure their coherency with PMM strategy
- Coordinate the marketing programs with the marketing team (web, social media, CRM, brand…)
- Enable sales & marketing teams with the rights tools & provide advanced training
3- Product updates
- Optimize the consumer journey from product discovery to product use
- Gather user feedbacks & produce key recommendations to maximize product success and recommend new features
- Refine product strategy & messaging based on sales team feedbacks
- Lead the feature launch strategy (targets, value proposition,…)
- Lead the go-to-market for the features (messaging, which assets are needed,…)
- 3+ years work experience in a Product Marketing role
- Passion for Withings’ mission of creating health-enabling technologies
- Enthusiasm for the potential of technology to improve people’s lives
- Strong work ethic and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with diverse global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects leveraging rigor & creativity
- Detail oriented; strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Fluent in English and in French
- Knowledge of collaborative design tools (such as Figma) and collaborative digital workplaces (such as Notion) is a plus
- An experience in management would be appreciated
Joining the Withings adventure means :
- Joining one of the world’s pioneers and leaders in connected health, winner of several awards at the Consumer Electronic Show,
- Contributing to innovative and ambitious projects for the health of tomorrow in an agile and constantly evolving environment,
- Join an international company, member of the FrenchTech 120, with teams based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, Boston, Hong-Kong and Shenzhen,
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our products and services by beta-testing them before their release, especially during our numerous sports sessions with colleagues,
- Benefit from numerous advantages: Stock Options, smartphone and computer of your choice, discounts for cultural and sports activities, company restaurant, and much more,
- Participate in the Withings Med Academy by attending lectures by healthcare professionals to strengthen your knowledge in the medical field,
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues and celebrate each of our successes together!
Toutes les candidatures reçues sont étudiées indépendamment de l’origine ethnique, des croyances, de la religion, du genre, de l’orientation sexuelle ou de la santé des candidats. Withings aspire à offrir et garantir l’égalité des chances aux candidats et seules les personnes habilitées (RH et Management) auront accès aux informations concernant votre candidature.