Description du poste
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
One Product Marketing Engineer position is open in the Mobile Security marketing team within the ST Connected Security Division.
The Mobile Security marketing team is driving the NFC, Secure Element, SIM and embedded SIM product lines for the Mobile Consumer and for the IoT/M2M markets.
In this organization, the Product Marketing Engineer will be responsible for the new product introduction at major Smartphone and Wearable device manufacturers, ensuring a rigorous follow-up of key customer projects and a timely execution of all product related operations (product definition, sample preparation, relevant documentation, mass production ramp).
The main missions of the Product Marketing Engineer will be:
– To support Sales and Regional Marketing in the design-in phases
– To ensure a rigorous tracking and monitoring of the key customer projects
– To coordinate with our software development partners the product customization and the delivery of new software images
– To manage the new product reference creation and the sampling to key customers
– To coordinate, across all Division organizations and with our software development partners, the answers to the various pre-qualification customer requests such as quality questionnaires and technical questionnaires
We are looking for motivated candidate, 2-5 years experience, with electronics engineering background willing to grow in a Product Marketing position (ideally a Business/Marketing MBA or equivalent is a plus).
Key assets for the job are:
– Electronics background (ideally Secure Microcontrollers and/or NFC)
– Knowledge in Marketing is appreciated
– Fluent English (position requires daily discussions with Asia and US)
– Very good communication skills (clear message, ability to listen, ability to negotiate)
– Strong presentation skills in front of internal / external audience (oral / written)
– Ability to prepare efficient, good looking and impacting Powerpoint presentations
– Team spirit and capacity to work with others in an international environment
– Reactivity, flexibility (can work in interruption mode, in highly changing environment)
– Self-organization and rigor
– Reliability and commitment (need to deliver as committed and to inform in advance in case of issues)
– Motivation to grow in a Product Marketing role
Europe, France, Rousset
Education level required
5 – Master degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date