Description du poste
Paragone, previously MakeMeReach, is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Publicis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Breitling, PlusDental…) to maximise digital advertising performance at lower cost.
Our mission is to empower every modern marketer to always reimagine the way they engage audiences through social advertising.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
Paragone provides brands and agencies with an Actionable Performance Monitor (APM) through which they can keep track of a wide range of siloed social advertising data accurately and holistically and take action in real time.
Paragone is proud to be part of the Perion Network group, a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.
We are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Senior Performance marketing strategist – Digital Account Manager to be responsible for multiple client accounts. Your responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing digital strategic plans to meet our clients goals and objectives, and grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
His responsibility is to manage and optimize advertising campaigns, ensure customer relations, and propose strategies adapted to our clients’ issues.
R&R and requirement
Managing a portfolio of customer
To be successful, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction. We are looking for someone who has great strong communication, customer service, and account management skills and who is highly organized and accomplished at solving problems.
- Experience in managing large account portfolios is needed
- You need excellent communication and reporting to customers on strategy, results, actions taken and problems encountered
- Management and optimization of clients’ budget spent on each channel to reach their goals
- Very comfortable and familiar with the main advertising networks and tools:
- Expert on Google Ads (needed)
- Good knowledge of product feeds and set up of Dynamic Ads and Google Shopping Campaigns
- Good knowledge of tracking solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Google Tag Assistant
- Facebook Ads – LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Amazon and Tik Tok Ads (Appreciated)
- Expert on Google Ads (needed)
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels and bring added value, operational excellence and strategic insight & propose new tools, advertising formats, channels and trends to customers
- Participate if necessary in account audits and/or proposals
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review & Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Work closely with Ad Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Fluent English (needed) + another language(highly appreciated)
CV in English mandatory
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- Attractive wages
- Flexible remote policy
- Daily perks (fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships…)
- Interesting referral program
- Great private health insurance (Alan Blue)
- Great office in the center of Paris, with stunning terrace
- International, open-minded and united team
- Part of Perion Network Ltd. at the NASDAQ market
- Phone Screen with Hiring Manager (Manager, senior member of the team or HR)
- Technical assessment
- Interview with Manager
- Interview with HR
- Answer and offer
Contractors (freelance) candidatures will be also considered.
Powered by JazzHR