Description du poste
We are currently looking for a Marketing Operations intern joining one of the most challenging clients within the beauty & luxury industry .
Are you eager to learn within one of the most relevant media agencies in the world? Are you passionate for data, analysis and market trends ? Do you find beauty & luxury an appealing industry?
How you will spend your day:
– Researching market data and extracting invoicing data from different primary and secondary resources.
– Drafting different reports related to client’s advertising campaigns and their performance. You will also drop ad-hoc reports if requested.
– Liasing with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver the best client experience: planning & optimisation teams, client’s media teams etc.
– Supporting the whole team on a daily basis.
– Recently graduated in Business Management/Administration, Economy, Marketing etc.
– Good Excel level ( test will be performed throughout the recruitment process).
– Advanced analytical skills: you love data!
– Proactivity, organisational skills and attention to detail will be definitely a plus!
– Passion about beauty & luxury industry.
– English: B2 or above.
What we can offer to you:
• Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption
• Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
• Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework