Description du poste
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Marketing Coordinator within BCG’s Climate and Sustainability Practice, your primary focus will be to help execute the marketing agenda for the PA across the full suite of external and internal marketing and communication activities and channels. In addition to these activities and in close collaboration with the Marketing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager and Global and Local marketing teams, your role will encompass content development (written and video), email marketing campaigns, PR/media relations, social media and client and alumni conferences.
Supporting the PA Marketing team, you will help execute defined tasks around preparation and execution of external events / round tables and provide marketing related support to PA meetings. You will also work with other PA’s and BCG marketing teams to ensure ongoing exchange on best practice examples and innovation opportunities.
You will apply working knowledge for PA publications, marketing and social media activities, owning and updating publication pipelines whilst also providing support during the publication development phase. You will support the coordination of quarterly client newsletter and update the PA’s web presence on bcg.com and other platforms. You will help to update the PA’s marketing dashboard along key metrics.
Over the coming months, you will share your time 50/50 between marketing and PA Operations. In addition to your marketing-related responsibilities, you will also support our PA Management Team for example with preparing and running global PA meetings leadership team meetings, supporting our PA affiliation activities/tools and helping us set up and run the infrastructure of this new functional practice (e.g. creating distribution lists and events calendars) and taking on special projects as needed. Along with another PA Coordinator, you will act as the “concierge” of the PA who is our affiliates’ first point of contact and helps them smoothly navigate our PA’s expert community, management team, tools and infrastructure.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Efficiently managing enabling systems, infrastructure and interface to adjacent BCG marketing teams, developing and maintain the PA’s marketing and communications calendar
Effective event and conference management, supporting the planning, preparation and execution of conferences, events and partnerships
Assisting with coordination and execution of internal and external communication activities, supporting clear updates to BCG event stakeholders and leadership
Accurately tracking impact of marketing activities and tracking competitors’ marketing, summarizing the PA’s marketing activities and impact for dissemination to leadership team
Staying organized and on-task amidst a high volume and variety of projects and stakeholders
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2-4+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated independence and autonomy in internal/external interactions
- Ability to structure and execute defined tasks that require independent judgment, based on processes/ policies
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day work; apply working knowledge of primary function
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional organizational, planning and project management skills; strong at follow-through, ownership and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders, while working in a global collaborative team environment
- Ability to think analytically, adopting out the box thinking
- Professional, service oriented, pro-active and flexible attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure and demonstrate presence and maturity even in stressful situations
- Advanced proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs.
Practice Area Management & Operations team members keep BCG’s industry and functional practice areas operating responsively and efficiently. As a member of this team, you will contribute directly to the success of our business through a number of roles, including content development, process management, marketing, meeting and conference management, and internal/external communications.