Description du poste
What will I be doing?
- Be the main point of contact for global corporate teams by managing content requests and ensuring production deadlines are met.
- Organise and update the content dedicated space on our Brand Assets Management solution (Frontify).
- Collaborate with the Growth Team to continuously improve our website performance by adding new pages and optimise existing content.
- Contribute to the content marketing guidelines & process creation, overseeing implementation cross-country.
- Define the global editorial calendar and ensure a proper collaboration with local marketing teams.
- Develop the Corporate blog as a source for brand awareness and lead generation. Deliver and measure impact of your blog content productions.
- Develop thought leadership content strategy through the production of studies, reports, ebooks and videos.
- Collaborate with our Social Media Manager to produce social content (LInkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- Review and edit content for Internal Communications.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment and in a content position.
- Native level (or full proficiency) copywriting skill in English is mandatory. An additional language is a plus.
- Solid project management skills.
- Youre able to build and deliver ambitious content roadmaps.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong creative skills.
- Data-driven, analytical and comfortable defining a high-level strategy.
- You know how to prioritise effectively and work under tight deadlines.
- Organised, autonomous, rigorous and proactive.
- You are a team player with outstanding collaborative skills.
The stuff you wanna know
- Family-friendly work-life balance
- Ticket Restaurant by Swile (13 daily with 60% paid by the company)
- Unlimited Training opportunities with Udemy , Stuart Academy, Stu-Classes, and Stu-Talks
- Stuart is putting first!
- Wellness Allowance (40 monthly) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private healthcare provided by ️
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 – 5) for non-remote workers
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development