Description du poste
Number 1 worldwide in Jewellery and number 2 in prestige watchmaking, Cartier has combined expertise and excellence since . Much more than just a company, Cartier has made its creations into legends, with teams of men and women who make their passion their career.
Cartier International seeks an intern:
International communication coordination intern
Start of the internship : July
Duration: 6 months
Location of the internship : Paris 8th arrondissement
Remuneration : up to € gross per month (depending on the level of studies)
The objective of this internship is to complete your academic course with a stimulating professional experience in an international environment.
Join the Communications Department of a prestigious luxury brand now!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the direction of International Creative & Strategic Communications department, you will be a part of the International Communication Coordination team which acts as the link between our international creative teams and local market communication teams. You will be helping the international markets in the definition and realization of their creative subjects and local contents to ensure and guarantee the coherence and cohesiveness with our international campaigns.
Your principal missions are as follows:
– Consistent discussions with international markets
– Assist in the validation of creative strategies and connected local contents
– Follow strategic and creative guidelines set by the Maison
– Coordinate with agencies and in-house teams
– Define and assist in the production of local communications content (print, digital, & social media) from start to finish
– Being responsible for proper invoicing and budget adherence
Looking for a stimulating and fast-paced work environment?
This internship is for you!
The ideal profile:
You are a student in a Communication, Marketing or equivalent school.