Description du poste
Global Marketing Product Development Assistant Internship – Darphin
GLOBAL MARKETING DEVELOPMENT PRODUCT ASSISTANT
Brand: DARPHIN GLOBAL
Start Date of the Internship: July 2023
Do You Want To Be Part of Something Exciting?
At The Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success!
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty.
We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25 brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
The Internship and the Missions:
Within the Marketing Development Product team of DARPHIN, located in Paris, your internship supervisor is the Global Product Manager.
In collaboration with the Marketing team, you will learn and be trained by participating in the following activities:
Participation in the development of new products from hero franchises, concepts and marketing campaigns, from conception to launch (product development, campaign development, internationalization strategies)
Participation in strategic recommendations related to the development of the marketing plan
Coordination of requests from subsidiaries such as merchandising, boxes, storytelling, sampling and other requests.
Coordination with cross-functional teams (creative, digital, product development, logistics) on activities related to product development
Responsible for competitive intelligence, studies and qualitative/quantitative market analysis.
Support to the marketing team in day-to-day activities and requests
Profile we are looking for:
- With a business school background or equivalent, you are sensitive to the luxury market.
- Curious to discover the marketing stakes, you wish to work in English in an international, dynamic and empowering environment. You want to work on stimulating projects in a constantly changing environment.
- You are a self-starter and like to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with many different people. You are rigorous, proactive, organized, creative and autonomous. You are motivated and enthusiastic.
- Finally, you have a very good command of the Pack Office and English (read, written, spoken) and are very detailed-oriented.
- Previous internship in marketing is preferred. Experience in luxury marketing would be a plus.