Description du poste
The Global Trade Marketing Manager is responsible to build and deploy 4P’s at global brand and local market level and drive profitable growth. In this role you will support all different countries to develop the brand locally and build plans, making sure they are in line with Central Business Plan and Orveda License requirements. The Trade Marketing Manager will also participate in the new item launch process, ensuring timely delivery of product in the marketplace by coordinating efforts of marketing, production, forecasting and sales planning to ensure effective implementation of the plan. The Manager will be also in charge of Go-To- Market strategy, including the development of collaterals, sampling, promotional plans. Key responsibilities include:
- Work in close cooperation with products managers to ensure global synchronization between, launches, supply and marketing activity:
- Be the “go-between” Orveda brand & countries for commercial & marketing activities
- Ensure Countries have a clear & exhaustive comprehension of marketing activities calendar
- Evaluate & challenge market by market trade marketing plans (merchandising, BAs, samples, media, out of store, etc….).
- Leverage learnings based on data provided through shopper fact-based analyses and field feedbacks to improve return on investment of brand/trade spend funds. As from September 22, use NPD to deep dive into the European competitor landscape.
- Own the development of a sales trade plan aligned with marketing and sales objectives.
- Support best practice go to market strategy executions with strong, consistent processes and communication globally. This would be applicable to the comprehensive 4P strategy.
- Build and share guidelines with countries to respect the brand image and consistency. This is applicable to every day selling locations, NDA, promotional guidelines and pricing strategy.
- Develop Go-To- Market strategy and tools to support local plans and sell-out activities (collateral items, sampling and promo planning)
- Study competitive portfolio to identify gaps within the portfolio and help building the 3 Year Plan.
- Ensure monthly top lines reporting.
- Work day to day with supply to adjust forecasts, anticipate discontinuations, deal with excess. Implement quota policy when needed.
- On merchandising side, work closely with central merch team to create and validate planograms for openings.
- Work closely with Orveda license team: distribution approval, business update etc…
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a selective environment
- Marketing / Trade marketing experience in an international environment
- Agility to interact with several different functions, including supply, marketing & countries
- Rigor to deal with different countries and follow/adapt the marketing plan to each country: convey ideas in a clear, synthetic & pragmatic way
- Skincare premium knowledge to interact with countries & marketing
- Field knowledge needed: learnt in a country
- Good communication skills
- English speaking
- China strong interest
- At ease with figures; able to work on multi reporting on multi datas bases (NPD, Beauty Research…)