Description du poste
Corporate Communication Coordinator
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills required, with the demonstrated ability to write for various audiences in multiple formats.
- Digitally-savvy with some experience in social media
- Able to handle multiple projects gracefully and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Solid follow up skills.
- Independent, driven and incredibly detail-oriented; strong customer focus, excellent team player, exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Poised, professional, proactive and positive attitude. Strong interpersonal skills are required, with a win-win approach to collaboration and relationship-building.
- Ability to coordinate with external agencies and provide creative input for video production
- Ability to naturally connect with leaders and draft high-touch leadership communications
- Updated in topics concerning Social Impact, Sustainability and Inclusion, Diversity, Equity
- Ability to organize large scale events both in-person and online
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the different content management software (Salesforce, Opal, Unily etc.)
- Excellent overall understanding of the company, culture, values, leaders, key messages, priorities, programs and initiatives
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote; design knowledge highly encourage (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro, Photoshop) can work on both a PC and a MAC