Description du poste
Our client is an international Food group with diverse products catered to animal’ consumption. As they are expanding their activities, we are recruiting their new Brand Adviser based in Egypt for their African markets.
Based in Egypt and reporting to the Country Manager, you are charged with developing strategic local initiatives for growth in new markets. As such you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Define and apply a strategic plan to grow the company
- Conduct extensive research into the local Animal food Industry and competitors analysis
- Create and apply in collaboration with the country director a go-to markets strategy
- Elaborate an annual budget plan and ensure its application
- Supervise all marketing financial reporting to the head offices
- Review and optimize the commercial strategy on an as needed basis
To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 5 years’ experience in the Animal food industry. You have a prior experience in Egypt and are fluent in Arabic and English, a prior experience in Egypt would be a plus. You have a strong marketing and Branding background in the Egyptian Food industry where you have built a well-established network. You have a proven knowledge of the strategic optimization of a global organization for the Egyptian Market.