Alternance – Chef de projets Marketing junior “Climate change Offers” / Marketing Junior Project Manager “Climate change Offers” (climate mitigation and adaptation)- H/F
Description du poste
Description du poste
Motivated to tackle the climate change challenges ? Fully integrated into our Development and Sales Efficiency team, you will be under the responsibility of the Marketing Project Manager. Your main mission consists in contributing to Veolias group marketing initiatives to support BUs worldwide, with a special focus on GreenPath offers dedicated to reduce our customers CO2 footprint (climate mitigation) and increase their resilience (climate adaptation) : a key and enthusiastic objective for the leader of the ecological transformation. You will more largely involved in the day-to-day life of our marketing team.
- Gather market intelligence on our customers challenges
- Identify competitors and potential partner initiatives
- Structure market watch
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative market research
- Support for the development/enrichment and the deployment of the range of offers to the Business Units
- Support the animation of the working groups gathering BUs and Segments Experts
- Arranging and preparing meetings and workshops, including logistical arrangements, taking notes/writing minutes and handling follow up actions
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the project delivery (production schedule,…)
- Contribute to defining the GreenPath offers contents and deliverables
- Review and update existing marketing materials within Veolia
- Gather additional information (case studies, existing offers within BUs,…)
- Create internal and external marketing materials : customer presentations, offer guides, white papers,..
We offer an apprenticeship or professionalization contract for a 12 month period starting in September 2023.
You are in Master 2 in Management Schools (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, EDHEC, Audencia,…) or Engineering Schools/universities (CentraleSupéléc, Mines, Pont, AgroParisTech,), double cursus is a plus.
Ideally combining technical and sales/marketing background
IT & Communication literate
Good command of the Google suite (G-Sheet, G-Slide,…)
English and French (good level required).
Good presentation skills – Good writing skills and analytical mind
Organized and solution driven – Can work autonomously – Open minded and team player – Concerned about environmental issues
Nous offrons une rémunération égale au minimum légaux pour les contrats d’apprentissage et au-delà pour les contrats de professionnalisation. candidate libre du choix de son école